Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas At Our House - Part II

We have read a lot of books and decorated gingerbread men and houses. I have tried to keep things fairly stress free -- even though it is hard for me. It is hard for me not to stress that maybe someone won't like what I bought them or that I forgot something. I decided around October of this year that I would NOT stress this Christmas, and I have done a pretty good job of not letting things bother me. I told myself that I will not run out the day before Christmas or five days before -- as it happened today -- when someone tells me that they want something different than what they originally mentioned they would like.  

Christmas is the birthday of Christ, and we need to remember that and not let all of the shopping and decorating and planning overshadow the celebration of His birth. I am trying to keep my focus on Him this year -- and hoping my kids can, too. 




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment