Friday, January 16, 2015

January

I can't believe it is already January and I never got around to posting Christmas morning pictures. I had planned on posting a bunch and then time kept going by and then after awhile it seemed pointless. I no longer wanted to post Christmas pics. Now here it is January and one of my least favorite times of the year. Christmas is over, Thanksgiving gone and pumpkin carvings and apple picking over and it just seems rather dreary. 

I have been going through a few of my pictures from last year and the very few I have taken this year and did find a few I thought I would post. Then in the next few days I will hopefully do a two year update on Bella and Sophia. It has been two whole years on the 19th. Hard to believe. So I will be trying to get a few pictures together of both of them. 

One picture I ran across that I had forgotten about is one of my grandson, Liam. They were here in November for Thanksgiving and I took a few pictures of him in our backyard. This is one I like and Bill really likes it -- his favorite so he says. 


















Then on the last day of  December my Granddaughter, Reagan, turned two. She had her party here at our house. She may not be smiling in the pictures, but she had a lot of fun. She will be a big sister in June. 





























Then I saw this one of Bella in her princess dress -- well, maybe it is Claire's. She looked so cute that I had to post it, too. She is pouting a little as I ask her to look at the camera and let me get a picture, and that made her mad. She is a very opinionated child.




























Hopefully, I will be back in a few days with an update on Bella and Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment