Sunday, June 21, 2015

More Miracles in Motion Pictures From 2015 Recital

I have gone through more pictures and picked a few more that I like so I thought I would get them posted. The girls love looking at all the pictures and telling me about everybody. Now they are bugging me about dance camp this summer. I had pretty much decided to skip it this summer, but now I am not sure. I think Sarah and Caroline have asked me about it every single day. They just finished dance for the year and are ready to start again. I am ready for a break -- with so many kids doing so many things. 





















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment