Sunday, September 13, 2015

This Past Week

I had several things I wanted to post that happened this past week, but I have been slow to get around to it. First, last Sunday our granddaughter, Madelyn, was dedicated at our church. I think she looks beautiful. I chose a picture of her outside after the dedication as it was one of my favorites -- she looks so sweet in her new dress from her great-grandparents. It is so wonderful to have her and her mom and dad and brother at church with us every Sunday. We are blessed. 































Then I would like to welcome little Evelyn Grace -- our newest granddaughter. I think she is also very beautiful -- I love this picture of her from the day she was born. She arrived last Wednesday. I haven't actually met her as we live so far away, but at least ,for now, I have pictures. Welcome, sweetheart. 







































Then lastly, we signed Bella up for dance and she is so excited. We went and got her dance clothes and she couldn't wait to try them on and dance around the room. Tomorrow she will have her very first class and I think Sarah, Caroline and Claire are as excited as Bella. 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment