Sunday, December 6, 2015

Article 5 Pick Up

Our Article 5 pick up was on Thursday, December 3. I woke up to an email letting me know that it had been processed. It will now be delivered to the CCCWA which will issue our TA (travel approval). We just wait now until our agency lets us know we have TA. I have no idea how long it takes since we have never adopted from China. It is definitely seeming like it won't be too long now. I am still thinking we will travel sometime the end of January or maybe the beginning of February. 

This is Abigail and she will be my travel companion for this adoption. Since we are adopting two girls from two different provinces, I think she will be a big help to me. Both girls are seven and a half and their birthdays are only a month apart. 


2 comments:

  1. From Article 5 pickup to TA was 12 days for our friends who adopted from China in May. Praying you get TA before Christmas!!! I'm thinking mid-January is pretty reasonable for travel. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. So it probably won't be too long.

      Delete