Wednesday, August 24, 2016

This Past Weekend

I want to thank everyone that has told me they are praying for our son. He continued to feel worse and worse last week and on Monday was admitted to the hospital. He was given fluids and some different meds for nausea and they ran some tests along with another MRI. He started feeling better fairly quickly and came home on Wednesday. He has improved so much and has actually asked me to have coffee with him two days this week. Thank you so much for remembering him in your prayers. 

This past weekend I gave Bethany a small trunk full of doll clothes that had belonged to her older sisters. You know how something new - that isn't even new - is so exciting. She hadn't had her dolls out to play with for almost the entire summer, but she ran and got a couple of her dolls and spent an afternoon dressing them in all the different clothes. 




















































I have always loved dolls so I enjoyed watching her go through all of the clothes and dress each of her dolls. I always feel a little sad when I realize one of my girls has finally outgrown wanting a new doll for Christmas.






























The rest of the weekend was spent playing outside almost all day long. Piper and Tess just love to be outside no matter how hot it is. If I tell them I think it is too hot and why don't they play inside they just say they like "hot". They spend most of their days out in the yard and riding bikes.








We picked a few flowers from our garden. The kids took a few to church for teachers and we had a few left for us.



























Zola had lunch with a couple of friends on Sunday and when she got home she had bought some beautiful flowers for me. It was suppose to be her birthday lunch and she thought of me - - so sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment