Saturday, February 10, 2018

More Memories

I have still been looking at the old photos off and on for the past couple of days. It really brings back so many memories and sometimes while I am looking I want to step back in time to when they were all so small. Tonight I am posting a few of Abigail, Zola and Jordan. 

This is Jordan when she was around 6 years old. 


























The next two really brought back memories when I saw them because eating was such an ordeal for Jordon for so long. She had some real issues with most foods and you can see from the pictures she did not want to eat a slice of pizza. Actually, there was basically nothing she wanted to eat except maybe yogurt. Look at the way she is looking at that pizza.


















































Here's Zola at about 7 years old. 


























































































































Then Abigail who is my oldest at home now -- time really does fly.






























































































































Here is another one of Jordan -- one she looks a little happier in since she is not eating.



























And here is Zola and Sarah at the park together. They look so sweet together and so little. 


























I don't want to post too many pictures so I tried to control myself. I do want to do one more post and put some pictures up of Andrew, Claire and Bethany. I will skip Bella and Sophia as I have all their pictures on the blog since I brought them home -- and visited Bulgaria in 2012. 




No comments:

Post a Comment