Wednesday, May 1, 2019

What We Are Reading

We finally read All-of-a-Kind Family by Sydney Taylor in April. It was a book I had not read to the kids in ages. Actually, most of the kids had never heard it at all. They all enjoyed it and now we have to find a new book to start tomorrow. We have had some suggestions so I guess tomorrow we will decide. We read quite a lot in April, as usual, but I did not use the Mark-My-Time. I think this month I will start back up as the kids do like to see how many hours we read and I do, also. 



2 comments:

  1. Time for "More All-of-a-Kind Family"! I think there are five books in the series, if I remember correctly, plus some spin-offs like the cookbook previously mentioned. Glad your own "mostly all of a kind" family is enjoying these books.

    Susan in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete