Friday, September 13, 2019

This Week In Pictures

I keep meaning to post, but have so little to say that I put it off. I decided today to just mainly tell about our week in a few pictures. We started school and we are off to a pretty good start - except I think I have made a mistake with my history choice. Actually, I have made a couple of mistakes when it comes to history this year. But, I have ordered a new history curriculum and will have it next week. I am sure this is the right one for us - at least I hope so. The kids loved history so much last year I am trying to make sure we have another good year with a lot of learning. 

It was a good week and we got lots done and everyone actually seemed glad to be back doing school. I guess we needed the structure. We are at least off to a good start.



























Bethany has started working on a new dollhouse. She made one probably 5 years ago or more and has decided to do it all over again - but better. She says she has a lot of work to do. 

























The kids played outside a lot after school as it has been really nice  this week. They all gathered around when they found a cicada under the bushes. They were fascinated with it and it was the second one they found this week. Actually, the first one fell from a tree onto Bethany's nose. It was dead and she brought it in and the girls drew a picture of it and wrote a little about it in their nature journals. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment