Thursday, November 21, 2019

Cranberry Bread

Today we made cranberry bread. We used the recipe from the book Cranberry Thanksgiving by Wende and Harry Devlin. It was our first time making this recipe and actually took us a long time to get it all mixed and in the oven. Bethany and Tess chopped all the cranberries and Piper and Sarah did most of the grating of the orange peel. It was fun to try out this bread after reading the book year after year. Not sure why we have never tried this recipe, but this year we thought we would try it out and then if we liked it we could make it for Thanksgiving. Everybody loved it and so I guess we will be having cranberry bread for the first time on Thanksgiving.

I took a lot of pictures but, strangely enough, I forgot to actually get a picture of the bread after it was done. I wish I hadn't forgotten as it looked really pretty. 




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment