Monday, January 13, 2020

Four Years Ago

Four years ago this month I was in China with my daughter, Abigail. We had traveled to complete the adoption of Piper and Tess. On this day four years ago we were just about at the end of our journey and would be heading home in a few days. When I look back to this day both girls look so small and sometimes lost. It has been a good four years with Piper and Tess. They have done so well, and I can't imagine life without them. Piper and Tess definitely know how to brighten up a day and bring enthusiasm to just about anything we do. I have never seen more enthusiastic girls in my life and we are so blessed that they are a part of our family. 

A funny little thing I remembered as I looked at these pictures today was that very frequently when I would walk with Piper and hold her hand she would pinch me - really hard. Though, once we got home she never did it again. 

Guangzhou, China - January 14, 2016. 





























































2 comments:

  1. It's so odd to see Piper with no smile. Their worlds were being rocked. Boy, they have adapted and totally love their lives now, such sweet, free spirits.

    ReplyDelete