Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sisters

Whenever we have adopted, I have always hoped our children would be good friends and love being together. When Abigail and I traveled to China in 2016 to adopt two little girls - Piper and Tess - I was so hoping that Bethany would feel close to them and they to her, and would eventually have a wonderful sisterly bond. Since there were two of them and they were both the same age I thought it might be a little harder for Bethany to win them over as quickly as I knew she would want to. But, I should not have worried at all. These girls are so close and play together so much. It is like they have always been together and I love seeing them running around playing and swinging and climbing trees together. Sisters - so close and so happy together. We are blessed. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment