Sunday, March 8, 2020

Apple Pie

I think I mentioned we are reading a book called Pie and that it has a pie recipe for every chapter. We made our first pie out of the book last week and it turned out really well. The kids had a little trouble getting the crust right but finally worked it out. It turned out better than I thought it would and all the kids loved it.  I got some pictures of them making it, but had to leave right before they got it in the oven so by the time I got back a couple of hours later it was gone - and I didn't get a picture of it like I wanted to. But, it was a success. I think we have decided which pie to make next - probably on Tuesday. The kids are really enjoying this book not only because it is a really cute story, but because we will be making so many pies. 










































































No comments:

Post a Comment