Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MIM Spring Recital

Saturday was recital time again - - same costumes - different dances. It was Sarah & Caroline's 2nd recital with Miracles In Motion, and they were both pretty excited. I really enjoyed it, and they did a dance to "New York, New York" that I just loved. I enjoyed it so much, I'm hoping they get to perform that dance again sometime.

Anyway, I took some pictures and thought I would post a few. Sarah looks pretty scared in several of them, but I think that by the very end she was warming up to the whole experience. She is always a little out of her element when in a crowd, or a new place. Caroline, on the other hand, loved every minute of it and really got into the dances - - no stage fright for her. Hopefully, after a few more recitals, Sarah will not be quite as nervous.

I am so happy that they have both found something they love to do, and I have to say, they couldn't have a better teacher.














No comments:

Post a Comment