Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What We Are Reading

The last book we read in 2017 was The Youngest Artist by Eleanor Frances Lattimore. We have read it before, but re-reading seems to happen a lot here. We started off 2018 with Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery - a book I'm sure most people have read. Piper and Tess still do not seem to be able to be drawn into a book like my other kids. They say they want to listen and sit down near me when I start to read. But, in a very few minutes one of them is getting up to get a drink or do something else which tells me they are not that interested. It is very seldom they listen to an entire book unless I make them. I so hope that one day they will find reading as enjoyable as my other kids and I do. Reading is such a wonderful thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment