Thursday, March 1, 2018

Sewing Project

Tuesday, Tess and Bethany went to their sewing class again and made a zipper bag. I kept meaning to post a picture, but kept forgetting to take one -- got one today. So, now they have learned how to put in a zipper, though I am not sure they will remember at home. They made these little bags to put some of their sewing stuff in. 










































































Today was a rainy, messy day. Bethany asked to go out to play in her kitchen and I said it was too wet and messy, but she reminded me that wet and messy was the best time to make mud pies. So, she and Tess went out in their kitchen and played for a couple of hours. 

I gave them clothes pins today so that was the first thing they did -- put them on their dish towels so they would not blow away. I don't think I gave them enough.
















































































Somehow, I don't think they cleaned their white cloth very well -- looks rather dirty to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment