Sunday, May 6, 2018

MIM Recital Time

Today was recital time for Sarah, Caroline, Claire and Bella. They all love to dance and today was their day to shine. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it -- the time, the money and the work to make sure they are there every single week, but after I watch a recital I am renewed for another year. It is definitely worth it. They love it and it is such a wonderful experience for them to dance on stage before so many people. 

I was just too tired to even go through my pictures tonight, but did look at the first few where they were getting their hair and makeup done. So, I am only posting a few of those. This week I will go through all of the pictures I took and post some of all the kids dancing. There were so many amazing kids. 

I was thinking it was nice to have a little break this summer and then Sarah asked if it was almost fall so they could go back to dance. 






























The girls that did makeup and hair were so nice and they even asked if Bethany wanted her hair done. I told them that she did not dance, but they said they wanted to do it for her anyway. 




No comments:

Post a Comment