Thursday, May 3, 2018

Mistaken Identity

So, after I posted pictures of my new grandbabies - the twins - my daughter let me know that the baby that I called Oliver was actually Penny. She said that all the pictures I posted were of Penny. I was so sure I had put up Oliver's pictures that I actually told her she was wrong and it was Oliver. But, of course, she was right and I was wrong. So, now I have to make amends and post Oliver. I found a picture that I am positive is him with Bethany. I know this is him.


























Then I figured I might as well post of few of the pictures I had of Bethany and Sarah playing checkers at Cracker Barrel on our trip. They had so much fun and Sarah was thrilled that she won the first game. It got a little harder after Bethany realized that Sarah was a better player than she had thought. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment