Saturday, September 15, 2018

Sewing Project

We are finally pretty much back into our normal school routine. It has been a little slow to come, but I finally feel like everything is coming together. The kids have started back to their after school activities and I think very ready for fall and a change from summer. This year I was definitely ready for summer to be done and gone and since fall is about my favorite season I am enjoying this time. 

Bethany and Tess are back in their sewing class and this past week made these cute little bags. They really did an excellent job on these. I am so glad they both love these classes and they are learning so much. I love seeing all the things they make. Bethany has been busy making pillows for Christmas -- just little accent pillows to throw on a bed or sofa, but very cute. She is earning money to do her Christmas shopping, which I know is quite a ways off, but it does take time to make them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment