Monday, November 26, 2018

Our Christmas Tree

We have gotten our Christmas tree on the Saturday after Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember so we planned to do the same this year. Unfortunately, it rained all day on Saturday and I did not feel like looking at trees with a bunch of kids in the rain. So, we went on Sunday and it was an absolutely beautiful day. It wasn't even cold and so we didn't mind lingering and looking for quite sometime. When it is cold I try to pick a tree as fast as possible.

We found our tree and got it home and now we just have to put the lights on it -- my least favorite part. I truly hate putting lights on the tree. The kids can do the decorating after the lights go on. Of course, several of my older kids are now telling me that the tree is too small and we made a mistake getting it. They actually want me to move the tree to another room and get a new bigger and fatter one. Don't think that will happen - way too much work. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment