Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Finally Here To Stay

I think warm weather is here to stay! We are all loving this weather so much. I think we are going to plant our garden this weekend -- flowers and vegetables. The kids are so excited - more excited than usual because we are reading The Secret Garden and so talking a lot about flowers and gardens. 

I had a reader ask me some questions - things she would like me to write about on the blog and I am actually going to try to answer at least one or two of her questions in the next few weeks - I am not good about answering questions and I know that. I always have good intentions, but somehow never get around to them. This time I think I will. 

Piper and Bella smile almost all of the day through. Piper does for sure. I don't think I have ever seen a child smile so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment