Saturday, April 6, 2019

Mark-My-Time

I meant to post our reading time for the month of March. Our Mark-My-Time says we read for 24 hours and 10 minutes for the month. I think that is down from February, but not too bad. We read quite a few books that I'm not going to list and we have started the book The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnette. I'm pretty sure just about everyone has read this book so there is no point in me giving a synopsis, but the kids are thoroughly enjoying it and I enjoy reading it to them around this time every year. It doesn't seem to matter how many times we have read this book they still ask for it every spring when we start talking about flowers and gardens and beautiful weather. This year I think Piper is actually understanding it much better and loving it. 

We are planning on planting our garden in the next week or two and the kids are drawing plans for the garden and planning what they want to plant. We have bought a lot of flower seeds and a few vegetables. I am hoping to have a little bit larger garden than last year. 

A few random pictures from our weekend. 















































































No comments:

Post a Comment