Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Dedication

On Sunday morning, my granddaughter was dedicated. Reagan wore the same dress that her mother (my oldest daughter) wore thirty years ago in the same church being dedicated. Reagan looked beautiful and so did her mom. 










After the ceremony, we met at our house and had a cookout with family and friends. I think Reagan looks so funny in this next picture  -- her huge surprised eyes.




 
For some reason, I just love these pictures of Reagan on my bed. They are some of my favorites.




Aunt Emily holding Reagan up in my bedroom after Reagan took a short dinner break.



We love you Reagan  -- our very first grandchild.






1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, your daughters and Reagan! How neat that she wore the same dress as her mom! I also love the pictures on the bed. Something about the timeless classic look of the bed frame against the new baby. Sweet!

    Sue H.

    ReplyDelete