Friday, May 10, 2013

Reagan + Two More

Reagan is our first grandchild and such a joy to us. She visits us every Monday and Thursday as my daughter, Meredith, does a literature study and grammar with three of her siblings. It is great for me -- I have help with school and I get to see Reagan. In the fall we will have two more grandchildren -- one due the end of October and one the end of November -- two new grandchildren by Christmas. 

Reagan came today to visit as our schedule got kind of off this week. She looked especially cute to me today in her big girl sunsuit. I had to get a few pictures -- some downstairs and then a few while she slept on Katie's bed -- with two of us watching her.

























































My son, Michael, came by to cut our grass and had the bonus of getting to play with Reagan for a few minutes. 





























I finally caught Sophia on her knees with my camera. She has pulled up onto her knees a few times in the past couple of weeks, but always falls back down before I can get my camera. This time I was fast enough to capture her  -- she is not looking her best with her pj's still on and her messy bed head -- since she had just gotten out of bed. 












































I took Abigail shopping for a prom dress this past week and we ended up picking up some things we didn't plan on. I found a cute summery apron for Zola. She loves to bake and cook and as soon as I saw the apron I thought of her. 

 

I got this candle from Anthropologie -- Capri Blue. It smells wonderful.



Then we found some hair ties and headbands for the girls that were really cute. We tried them out on Bella first and she looked pretty cute. Actually, she played with them first.













2 comments:

  1. Oh your grand baby is so beautiful! And LOOK at Sophia! That is really amazing. Love your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love seeing how your three newest little girls are doing!

    ReplyDelete