Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Asher

Yesterday we made ice cream sundaes instead of cooking out like we usually do. It was so easy that I think we may do this more often and the kids loved doing it. I took lots of pictures and was going to post some tonight, but I just haven't gone through all of them yet. So, I thought I would just post this one picture of my grandson, Asher. He ran to see the ducks and I ran after him and got a couple of pictures and thought this one was cute. He was really interested in them but did keep his distance. 

We are now getting ready to start school. I am not ready but the kids are -- and that won't really last. Funny how excited they are to start and how quickly it wears off. But, I was the same way when I was a kid. So, I guess it is goodbye summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment