Saturday, June 30, 2018

Friday Night Pizza

I have started feeding my grandkids dinner on Friday nights this summer. It is a nice way to have all the kids play together and the adults can all visit. Most of the grandkids come and I think they have fun playing together. It is nice that my younger kids and grandkids can all get along and play well. Last Friday we cooked hotdogs on the grill and this evening we had pizza. We always have ice cream after dinner. It has been a lot of fun so far and I think I will do it for most of the summer. 

My granddaughter, Madelyn, eating on the porch. 



Four of my grandkids with ice cream. In the second picture Bella had to get in -- she is the aunt and my baby.





Reagan wanted me to get this picture of her acting silly. She is my first grandchild and will be starting school this year.










Piper loves to play with her nieces and nephews -- especially when they  are outside and ice cream is involved.






Most of the kids on the porch are my kids -- not grandkids, except for Madelyn. They enjoy the evening, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment