Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Baking

Luke was looking for something to do after his nap, and since the kids all wanted brownies I decided he might like baking. He jumped right in and wanted to do everything and didn't want any help - though he definitely needed a lot of help.  He kept telling me he was mixing, mixing, mixing. He had a blast and I got some pictures and everyone got brownies. 

I have been a little bored with winter so I enjoyed pulling out my camera and taking a few pictures of Luke baking - just something a little different. I can't wait till warm weather and being outside more. This hasn't been that bad of a winter for me - I am usually so sick and tired of winter that I feel like I can barely make it till spring, but this year winter seems to have flown by and I just know spring will be here soon. I have so many things planned. 

As soon as we got the mix in the bowl, Luke wanted to taste it. He didn't like that we would not let him lick the brownie powder out of the bowl before we even got started. 












































































































































This is what happens when you take his control away and tell him you need to finish up and put it in the oven. He said he needed to mix more!




2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! You know what I'm looking forward to? Seeing the new fairy houses that I'm sure will pop around your place when spring arrives!

    ReplyDelete