Saturday, February 9, 2019

Mark-My-Time

I forgot to record our Mark-My-Time for January so I will do it now. We read 27 hours and 11 minutes for the month of January and we have started over for the month of February. Since I'm so late recording this I am not even going to put down the books we read. But, we are reading two books right now and they are The Meanest Doll in the World by Ann M. Martin and Laura Godwin and On The Banks Of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder. The only reason we are reading two at a time is because we read one just for pleasure and the other one we read during school for literature study. Though, we do love both of them. We already read The Meanest Doll last year, but we have never read On The Banks Of Plum Creek - at least not these kids. 

I feel like I have not read as much as I should lately and that's strange as winter is such a good time to just relax and read a good book. We are getting back into reading more and more and the kids really do love it. Sarah thinks she can't eat breakfast unless I am reading and she will actually wait as long as it takes for me to get out a book and start - then she eats. Bethany is pretty much the same way. I think she loves reading the most of anyone. She is the one that asks constantly if we can read - and Tess is probably a close second. 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment