Thursday, April 30, 2020

Butterflies!

Yesterday, when we got up, we had butterflies. I was surprised as I was thinking maybe this weekend, but we now have 5 healthy butterflies and one that is not doing too well as he had trouble getting out of his chrysalis and has some issues with his wings and legs. We still have a few more we are waiting for. Everyone has really enjoyed watching them. 


















































We also got started on our garden bed, though we are pretty late. Better late than not at all, I guess. Andrew build the wooden frame and will be making the second one tomorrow as it rained all day long today. Now we need dirt and fertilizer and I need tomato plants. Everything else we are planting we have seeds for - though, again, I'm afraid we are a little late starting. I guess we will see what happens.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment