Friday, April 3, 2020

Getting The Garden Ready

We started cleaning out the old flower garden yesterday. It was a real mess - covered in weeds and sticks and who knows what. We want to get our flower seeds planted in the next week or two. I started working on it and as soon as the kids saw me they wanted to help. They almost always want to help if I'm working. They just don't like to do it alone. We just about got it done and now all we have to do is till it and add fertilizer and, of course, plant the seeds. I told Tess that the first picture I ever saw of her was her in a garden with a hoe. I asked if she remembered being in that garden in China and she said no. But, it seemed to thrill her that she was working in a garden in the very first picture I ever saw of her. It seemed to make her even more interested in gardening.











No comments:

Post a Comment