Friday, October 13, 2017

Cooking Class

Today was cooking class day. I actually wasn't going to do it, as I just didn't feel like it, and I figured the kids wouldn't mind that much. But, that didn't happen because Tess will never let me forget anything nor will she let anything go.  She will remind me over and over until I just give in and do it. She is like that about almost everything we do. I can't slack at all with her around. So, we did our class and I'm glad we did. We made something called Bean Chili Macaroni and it turned out pretty good. It was a little too spicy for most of the kids -- probably because Piper spilled some of the chili powder so when we added more we were not sure how much to add and we added too much. But, it didn't stop the kids from having two servings each. 

They really enjoy this cooking class and most of the time I do, too. I think Tess enjoys it the most and in her words -- "I'm going to be a cooker when I grow up."





























































































































































2 comments:

  1. I love this! Sometimes you need a child like Tess to keep you on track. I have a couple here. I call those middle-child-survival-skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely keeps me on my toes. I will admit there are days I just wish she could forget a few things - but, she never does.

      Delete