Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Stable

Joey's MRI showed his tumor is stable - no change. This is great news and I want to thank everyone for their prayers. Next MRI is in December. 

Claire, Bethany, Tess, Piper and Bella decided to rake leaves and play in them in the early evening. They raked and raked and then jumped in them and threw them all over each other. It was a nice ending to the day and I enjoyed watching and taking a few pictures - - especially since I had just gotten some really good news about Joey. Made my evening. 

































































































































3 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! So thankful that he is stable. Love the leaves pictures, I am in Michigan, and we get tons of leaves on the ground too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers. We are so happy to go into the fall and Thanksgiving with a good report.

      Delete
  2. Stable is GREAT news!!! I'll continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete