Monday, October 23, 2017

Pumpkin Carving

Sunday was the day we had scheduled for our annual pumpkin carving. It was also Joshua's 4th birthday. So, we had a party for Joshua first and then we did our pumpkin carving. 










































































I was so behind getting things done this year that I wasn't sure I could pull it together. Thank goodness my son, Michael, got me 20 pumpkins and some apple cider so that saved me a ton of time. I still had to get the plates, napkins, snacks, carving tools, etc. But, at least I didn't have to load 20 pumpkins into my car. 

We made it home in time for Joshua's party and actually had pretty much everything done, but I made a vow to not be so behind again -- my kids laughed at that. I am really going to try to be more on top of things and not so rushed at the last minute -- so exhausting. 

Good thing is that everyone had fun. Bethany carved three pumpkins and I think Tess did two. I felt like I had done my job this weekend -- harvest festival on Saturday and pumpkin carving on Sunday. Now I can relax for a little while. 
































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment