Saturday, October 7, 2017

Weekend Pictures

Just a few pictures from this weekend. Kids played outside all yesterday afternoon and evening and all day today. Tonight we had a benefit concert at church for Joey and I will probably post a video or two from that tomorrow - if I can get the video off the camera and on the computer. But, for tonight just a few pictures. 










































































































Bethany built this little fort and I have no idea why Kroger bags are a part of it but they are. Though I did tell her I think they have to go. 


























3 comments:

  1. Your kids are all so adorable and happy. I love the picture posts. I hope everything goes well with the benefit and that Joey is doing well, and feeling better. It's such a long, tiring road, and I continue to keep him in prayer. How is Sophia doing? She must be getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia is doing well. I told Bill today I need to do a post just on her. I will try to do that. Joey was feeling pretty good but today had a set back. Not feeling well at all. But, I'm hopeful this fall will be a good one for him,

    ReplyDelete