Saturday, December 31, 2016

End Of The Year

Well, with the year ending, I am hoping that 2017 will be a better year for us. This has been a hard year for our family. We did have one highlight though, and that was the trip Abigail and I made to China to pick up Piper and Tess. That was a blessing and the girls are doing great. We are thankful that trip went so well. I am hoping that this new year will bring hope and healing for our family.

I kept Evelyn and William today while my son, John, was visiting his brother. I realized that they are leaving in a couple of days and decided to try to get a few pictures. William was definitely not in the mood as he ran and hid from the camera - I think he thought it was funny. But, Evelyn was great. I will try William another day before they leave. It could be quite a while before we see them again. So, I have a few pictures of Evelyn to post. 

Oh, and now we have pink eye - at least Bethany does and I am sure she will share.














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment