Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 17

Today I was exhausted from the past week and last night's get together. We didn't even go to church and we always go to church. So, our special thing for today had to be easy. Since the kids are always up for a movie I let them watch a Christmas movie - The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. They all loved it and it made things easy for me. I had a recital to go to and some shopping to do and a couple of kids to take shopping, so this was a good choice for today. As Christmas gets closer and I have so much to get done it becomes increasingly difficult for me to think of things to do that I can fit into the day and make it fun and not stressful. A movie was definitely an easy out for today and we almost never watch movies so it was a real treat for the kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment