Friday, December 8, 2017

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 8

Today our special thing was that I gave the kids their new Christmas pjs after dinner. They were all happy and posed for pictures - though it was pretty dark. I think they were extra excited because it is snowing here and all they can think about is playing out in the snow tomorrow. Oh, and there is no Sophia in any of the pictures as she wasn't feeling well and didn't even wear hers tonight. Zola is also missing as she was at harp ensemble. 

I waited so late that I had to get Sarah and Caroline some that I didn't even like, but after they put them on I thought they were rather cute and they loved them. I usually order for the younger kids but just go to Target to get Sarah and Caroline theirs. 


































































































1 comment:

  1. I love the pajama pictures, Christmas PJs are always so cute! Actually, Sarah and Caroline's green and white stripes look so good with all the red and white ones, couldn't have worked out better, IMO. Loving all the Christmas posts!

    ReplyDelete