Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 24

Today is our last post before Christmas and it was a nice day - though I will say I was rushed. We had two special things today. First, the kids had a birthday party for Jesus at church and it was really nice. Their teacher did so much work on this party and the kids were so excited. It was great and we are so blessed to have teachers that care so much for our kids. 

Then this evening we went to the candlelight service at church. It was beautiful as usual and I love being there with all my family sitting together. I was going to post a video of Bethany as she sang a solo tonight at the service. But, my 18 month old grandson from Louisiana FaceTimed me right in the middle of her solo as I was recording. It disconnected the video. So, I can't post it as I only got half of it recorded. Instead, I will post her singing her solo in the Christmas play at church two weeks ago. 

Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a treasure she is. That might now be my favorite rendition of O Holy Night. Merry Christmas to you and your family, I have so enjoyed all of your holiday posts!

    ReplyDelete