Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 5

Today we went to see Santa, had lunch and then came home and made gingerbread houses and gingerbread men. It was quite a day. I'm exhausted now, but it was really nice and the kids were all pretty well behaved. I say that as we had 19 kids doing all of this together so it could have gotten out of hand very easily. But, it was actually really nice. 

I have no Santa pictures because they won't let you take pictures and so I didn't even bother to take my camera this year. But, I took lots of pictures once we were back home and working on the houses and gingerbread men. I have been having computer problems so it took me till late this evening to get all my pictures on the computer. Because it took so long I just rushed and picked a few to post tonight. I think I will post some more of them tomorrow. 

































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment