Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas - A Little Late

We had a very nice Christmas, but I really was tired by the time it was over - so much shopping and wrapping and planning. It just seemed to never end. I meant to post a few pictures from Christmas day, but just didn't get around to it so I am finally doing it now. I really took very few pictures so will not be posting as many as I usually do. Most years I take hundreds, but this year only and few and then I just enjoyed being with family. I think everyone had a nice day and the kids were all happy with their gifts and have been playing with all their things for the past few days - so nice. 










































Today Evelyn came over to visit and a package had arrived for her from her mom. She was thrilled to get some play makeup and played and played with it - she even asked me to take some pictures of her and that is quite unusual. She usually tries to hide from my camera or makes faces when I am pointing the camera her way. Not today. She wanted pictures taken so I got some of her playing and putting on her makeup. 


















































I also took a couple of Claire and Sophia playing together for a few minutes. 



1 comment:

  1. It's always such a joy to see Sophia! I've been following your blog since around the time Bella and Sophia were adopted and always love it when you include her in your photos. She's grown so much!

    Hope you all have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete