Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 16

Well, we are over half way there and we have managed to find some small enjoyable thing to do each day. Today was easy - we had our Christmas program at church. The kids really look forward to doing it each year and so do I - until around November when I realize how much work we need and how few kids I have to work with. But, it is always ok, and the kids always enjoy. I want them to have this every year. 

First I have a picture of my youngest grandchild - Jakob. He came to see the program today along with big brother, Luke. 


























Baby Jesus was my next youngest grandson - Finn. He did a great job - slept in the manger the entire program. 


















































The kids did a pretty good job considering how few of them there were and Sarah even sang a solo. She was so happy. That is what I like about a small church - everybody gets a chance. But, I am definitely glad it is over. I usually say about this time of year that I will never do it again. But, I always do. 

Reagan was the Angel of the Lord and is also Finn's big sister. 




















































2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful group you had for your Christmas program! Such a great opportunity for them. I would love to hear a short clip of Sarah singing if you have one. She must have been so happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about posting a short clip - since you asked maybe I will. She sure loves to watch - very proud of herself. I even hesitated to have her do a solo, but my oldest daughter and friend talked me into it.

      Delete