Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 5

Today's special thing is something we do every year. We went to see Santa and then came back home to do gingerbread houses. This is a big production for us and there are so many of us. It started out years ago that our family got together with another family, and would take our kids to see Santa and then come back to my house and decorate gingerbread houses. Well, we did this for years and years and now we both have grown children and grandchildren but still younger kids at home. So, we still go and now our adult kids and their kids go with us and there are a lot of us. We saw Santa and then ate lunch and then back home to decorate the houses. 

The kids decorated both gingerbread houses and boys and had a lot of fun. It was rather dark and cloudy today and my house was not very bright at all so I had trouble getting good pictures. Plus my camera is giving me problems focusing and and getting stuck on settings and I can't change them. But, I got a few pictures of the kids and it was a good day and we are blessed with such good friends and family. 
































































No comments:

Post a Comment