Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 18

Today I had so much to do to try to finish up before Christmas. I shopped and wrapped and wrapped. We didn't even do our special thing until evening as I was so busy, but we did at least do something. Today our special thing was to play Christmas bingo. I had bought the new bingo game and gotten some popcorn and so they played and had popcorn. It was small, but they still enjoyed. We are almost at the end of our 24 days and we have enjoyed doing this again. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season and enjoying time together with family and friends. We have tried to slow down and spend as much time together as possible. 

I only have one picture from tonight and the kids playing Christmas bingo. I was going to post a clip of the solo that Sarah sang in church Sunday as someone asked if I would, but I could not seem to get it mailed from my phone to Bill. He is the one that gets it to the blog. I will try again tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment