Saturday, December 8, 2018

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 8

Today our special thing was small, but the kids did have fun doing it and we have done it every year for the past three years I think. The kids put snowflake clings on the windows. They had fun and the snowflakes look pretty on the family room doors and the kitchen windows. It was small but still counts as we are not trying to do a lot of big things -- just small fun things each day. 
















Piper helped me put lights on the hall tree today - I am slow getting this up as I usually have it up by Thanksgiving. 




2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Small things are the best way to bring a little delight into each day. And kids will probably have fond memories of the things you least suspect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite ones too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete