Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 1

Today was the first day of our Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas. As I have mentioned many times, this is an idea we got from reading The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas by Madeleine L'Engle. Starting on December 1st, you do one thing for Christmas for 24 days. It can be as small as putting candles in the windows or wreaths on the doors. It is a really cute book and we read it every year at Christmas. The kids have been really excited about starting our 24 days this year and started asking weeks ago what we would do on our first day. 

So, today our special thing was to get new Christmas pajamas. I got the same ones for everyone and this year we went with warmer ones and one piece. They all loved them and I got a few pictures - and they were not very good pictures either. Somehow they just could not all be still and look good at the same time. 







































































2 comments:

  1. Yes! It's my favorite time of the year, 24 days of beautiful photos and Christmas spirit on my favorite blog! So happy to see the lovely Sophia, she is so gorgeous. And does Piper ever NOT have a smile? I miss seeing Andrew, but I imagine he got to the age where he didn't want to be on here. He was always so sweet with the girls, and especially with Bethany.

    ReplyDelete