Saturday, December 21, 2019

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 21

Our special thing for today was breakfast with Santa. Our church had breakfast with Santa this morning and I knew the kids would enjoy it so I gave up my morning coffee time with Bill (and I love Saturday morning coffee time together) to get them ready to go and get there by 9:00. It was great. It was even nicer than I thought it would be and I was impressed by all the food and candy and the two ornament tables where the kids got to pick out ornaments to take home. Santa was great and they even took pictures - nice ones - and gave them to us. They actually gave me eight free pictures! My daughter, Meredith, brought her kids and it was just so nice to be there with friends and family. It was a really nice morning. 























































My granddaughter, Reagan, looked so pretty and her mom did her hair so cute I had to get a picture of her braids as she waited to see Santa. 














































No comments:

Post a Comment