Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 17

Today our special thing was to decorate cookies. Everybody had fun and several of the kids were a disaster by the time they were finished with their cookies - bright green and red icing is very, very messy. But, it was fun and they spent about an hour working on their cookies. 

I can't believe it is almost Christmas and I have so much to do. I am definitely behind this year and I still have so many packages that still need to arrive -- I just hope they all get here. Then if they all get here I still have to wrap them. But, the kids have had fun and we have done our special thing every single day and I have tried to make time for the small things and our traditions. 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment