Wednesday, December 25, 2019

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 24

Our special thing for today was our candlelight service at church. We go every year and it is beautiful to see all the candles and everyone singing Christmas carols. This is something we never miss. 

We have made it for the 24 days and it was fun - though I see I am actually posting this late and it is really already the 25th. I just got so busy getting everything finished. I am posting a video of the kids singing in church tonight. I am almost afraid to post it as I can't seem to get the videos right lately and they look horrible - though they look great on my phone. Not sure what is going on, but I will look into that in the new year. My granddaughter, Reagan, sang Happy Birthday Jesus tonight and she looked so pretty. I did notice that you can't see Bella at all. Somehow she ended up in the very back behind everyone. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I'm always so sad when the 24 days are up, they go so fast. This is my first stop every day! Reagan did a great job singing! I could see Bella's little head going back and forth through the entire song, she was really into it!

    ReplyDelete