Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas - Day 13

Today our special thing was to order pizza, breadsticks, brownies, cinnamon rolls and make fudge and Rice Krispies Treats and the kids ate while I read and read. We decided we would just make a night of reading and have lots of food and treats. They did enjoy this - especially since we had lots of food. Bethany especially loves to snack or even eat her meal as I read and Sarah will not eat her breakfast in the mornings until I start reading. So, this was small and simple, but a hit with the kids. It was a last minute thing as I had gotten kind of busy and was running late. 

We finished the book The Lion in the Box and we will choose a new chapter book tomorrow. Our book from our bag for the day was The First Gift of Christmas by William Guiffre. It was actually a new book I had bought this year and we enjoyed it. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment